Makes 4 pizzas.
- 200g strong white flour
- 200g OO pasta flour
- 7g yeast
- 10g salt
- 300ml water
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 300g smoked salmon
- 2 125g mozzarella balls
- 2 red chillis
- 1 handful of flat leaf parsley
- 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- 1 lemon
- Place the flours, salt and dried yeast into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the oil and water a little at a time while mixing with your hands.
- When you have a smooth dough that has come away from the bowl, transfer to a light floured work top and knead for a few minutes until it is nice and smooth.
- Leave the dough to prove for 1 hour.
- When the dough has doubled in size, scoop it out on to the work top and divide into four portions.
- Roll out each portion until it is approximately 1/2cm thick.
- Transfer the pizza base onto a baking tray or pre heated pizza stone.
- Top the pizza with pieces of Simple Salmon Bacon, chopped chilli and mozzarella.
- Cook the pizza at 220c for 9-10 minutes until golden and crisp.
- When the pizza is cooked finish with a little extra virgin olive oil and chopped flat parsley.